A downloadable game for Windows
Warawara Invaders is a 2d casual rolling shooter for killing time!
In January 2018 this game was cut down. Therefore, sale will not be carried out for the time being.
- 30 stages per round.
- The playing time until the end of 1 round is about 15 to 30 minutes.
- Mouse & XInput controller are supported. Some shortcut operations are supported with a keyboard.
- No scrolling. Fixed screen.
- Although it is Shmup, there is no need to avoid bullets. In any case destroy enemies and enemy bullets!
- Practice mode (Stage select) is implemented.
- Because of very low level difficulty, it is best for killing time.
- It is also recommended for beginners in shmups. But it is not suitable for hard core gamers.
- The difficulty level is NORMAL only.
- ogg format original sound track is included.
Warning: Objects on the screen are always rotating, so please be careful about motion sickness. Please refer to the movie about the contents of the game.
This game contains OST contents. These files are included in the product. The file format is ogg, then you can play with the ogg format compatible player. For most musics, recommended to play with "loop playback" function.
Differences between Steam version & itch.io version:
- Steam version corresponds to Steam’s online leader board and achievements, possible to save config & data files to the Steam cloud.
- itch.io version is DRM free, and you can play the game completely offline.
(c) 2018 NKMR AppWorks
Note: Free font is used for the Japanese part of the title logo, and I do not hold copyright only for the part. For all other materials, codes, & others, I have all rights reserved.
|Release date||Mar 22, 2018|
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio, Aseprite|
|Tags||2D, Arcade, Casual, Pixel Art, Shoot 'Em Up, Singleplayer|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.