A downloadable game for Windows
Rysen is an old school 2d vertical shooter (shoot 'em up style game) for Windows.
- 7 stages per 1 round.
- DirectInput & XInput controller are supported.
- No bullet-hell
- No bomb, no combo, no buzz, no gems, no medals and any other bonus items, and no difficult scoring system.
- Simple bonus system just to annihilate the enemy formation.
- Designed to be able to concentrate on the two factors of avoiding bullets and firing shots.
- 3 difficulties.
- Fine configuration changes are possible.
- ogg format original sound track is included.
The main keys used in the game are as follows.
- Directional control (Analog stick or D-pad)
- Weapon2 (Not use while deploying shield)
- Changing Speed
- Insert credits
This game contains OST contents. These files are included in the product. The file format is ogg, then you can play with the ogg format compatible player. For most musics, recommended to play with "loop playback" function. You can also use these files as BGM in this game.
Differences between Steam version & itch.io version:
- Steam version corresponds to Steam’s online leader board and achievements, possible to save config & data files to the Steam cloud.
- itch.io version is DRM free, and you can play the game completely offline.
(c) 2018 NKMR AppWorks
|Published||Mar 07, 2018|
|Release date||Mar 06, 2018|
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio, Aseprite, Adobe Photoshop|
|Tags||2D, Arcade, Pixel Art, Retro, Shoot 'Em Up, Singleplayer|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Joystick|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Rysen: v1.0.6 update7 days ago
- Rysen/Rysen demo: The readme file was added to the package73 days ago
- Rysen: v1.0.3 update / Rysen Demo: v1.0.3 updateMar 23, 2018
- Rysen: v1.0.2 update / Rysen Demo: v1.0.2 updateMar 12, 2018
- 2D vert. shooter Rysen released!Mar 07, 2018
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.